Tuesday 15 December 2009

Pre-Production Role.

Throughout the pre-production, I was assigned the role of content producer which meant overlooking the rest of my group’s roles and ensuring everything falls in place, as well as contribute partly to all jobs. Unfortunately, some of my groups members were frequently ill, but I am in no position to complain as I missed a few sessions also, however, despite this our job was fulfilled and went as planned. My group was assigned to produce the television round for the live quiz show. In order to fulfil this role, we gathered various nostalgic clips and images as well as recent headliners which we knew would be interpreted well by the general public. My group and I had managed to find some mp3 inserts and some images, some of which were edited by Llawen, who was in charge of Post Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment